Arrival and Departure
– Check-in time is 3:00pm – Check-out is at 12:00pm
– Early check-in or late check-out is not available
– Your reservation is valid after it has been confirmed by you in writing and/or reconfirmed by us in writing or after a deposit has been paid.
– Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of advance payment of 50%; the Balance is payable to the caretaker upon check-in. If paying by online bank transfer, proof of transfer is required.
– Please email the proof of deposit (i.e. deposit slip) to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Security Deposit Policy (For Villas)
The “Security Deposit” for your stay will be Rs.20,000/-. The Security Deposit is due in cash upon check-in. Return of deposit is processed upon check out only in the event that you haven’t caused any damages to the villa/accommodation during your stay. The guest is responsible for the amount stated but will not be charged unless damage is incurred. If damage is incurred, the appropriate amount will be charged.
–Alpine Hotel & Resort is strictly for families only
– All guests must provide a valid National Identity Card (CNIC) or passport upon Check-in
– Two children under the age of 12 can be accommodated with parents in the same room.
Guests Per Room
– Maximum occupancy of a room is 2 Adults and 2 kids.
– All rooms are Non-smoking.
Pets and Animals
– Pets are not allowed at the hotel premises.
No outside food allowed
– No outside food or drinks allowed
The following items are not permitted
– Portable devices, outside speakers or sound devices are not permitted on the hotel premises
Cooking Not Permitted
– Guests are not allowed to bring appliances/equipment for cooking purposes, cooking is not allowed in rooms/villas.
– Management is not responsible for the accommodation of guest staff (driver, guard, maid).
Foreigners must provide a tourist visa or an e-visa copy.
IMPORTANT! We recommend our guests to reach Nathia Gali through the Abbottabad route via Hazara Motorway/M-15. Take the first exit for Abbottabad and follow signs for Nathia Gali/Thandiani bypass. (Winter Recommendations)
– You should travel in the daytime and must reach the hotel before 4:00 PM (Winter Recommendations)
• 72 hours before arrival: full refund
• If cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival: 50% will be charged
• Cancellation less than 24 hours or non-arrival: 100% will be charged
• If the booking is cancelled 2 weeks prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee will be charged
• If the booking is cancelled 7 days before the arrival: 100% cancellation fee will be charged
If the Client wishes to cancel the reservation of all accommodation reserved or restaurant reservation for a group, the Client must provide the Hotel a written notice of Cancellation. Any notice of cancellation received after 5.00pm shall be deemed made on the next day.
• Re-booking is fully non-refundable
• If you cancel your reservation after modification, you are responsible for full payment of the original reservation.
Quite Hours Policy:
Our hotel has a quiet hours policy in effect from 10:00PM to 7:00AM. During this time, excessive noise on guest room floors/villas is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, loud music or entertainment, shouting, running, propping open of guest room doors, or any other activity that may be disruptive to other guests.
Guests and visitors found to be causing a disruption will be given one courtesy warning. Should the disruption continue, guests and visitors may be subject to leave the hotel with no refund.
For any damage caused by the guest to the hotel property, the guest is due to cover the cost of the damage to the hotel.
Management is not responsible for any valuables which are the property of the guest and also for their vehicles.
Alpine Hotel is situated in Nathia Gali, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan