Arrival and Departure
– Check-in time is 3:00pm – Check-out is at 12:00pm
Early check-in or late check-out is not available
– Please make advance reservations via telephone or book online form to ensure room availability
– Advance-deposit/online Payment is mandatory to obtain the confirmed reservation
– Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of advance payment of 50%; the balance will be due upon check-in
– COVID Vaccination Certificate Mandatory
– Alpine Hotel & Resort is strictly for families only
– All guests must provide a valid National Identity Card (CNIC) or passport upon Check-in
– Two children under the age of 12 can be accommodated with parents in the same room
Guests Per Room
– Maximum occupancy of a room is 2 Adults or 3 Adults
– All rooms are Non-smoking
Pets and Animals
– Pets are not allowed on hotel premises.
Cooking Not Allowed
– Guests are not allowed to bring appliances/equipment for cooking purposes, cooking is not allowed in rooms/villas.
– Management is not responsible for the accommodation of guest staff.
– During winter, water freezes in the pipelines due to freezing temperatures in Nathia Gali in the evening and at night. The Alpine administration kindly requests guests to store water in buckets for their use after 9 p.m., as a precaution. However, by 7:00 a.m. the water will return to both hot/cold taps.
Foreigners must provide an approved tourist visa or an e-visa copy.
IMPORTANT! We recommend our guests to reach Nathia Gali through the Abbottabad route via Hazara Motorway/M-15 turning to Khokhar Maira interchange Havelian (exit point). (Winter Recommendations)
– You should travel in the daytime and must reach the hotel before 4:00 PM (Winter Recommendations)
• 72 hours before arrival: full refund
• If cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival: 50% will be charged
• Cancellation less than 24 hours or non-arrival: 100% will be charged
• If the booking is cancelled 2 weeks prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee will be charged
• If the booking is cancelled 7 days before the arrival: 100% cancellation fee will be charged
If the Client wishes to cancel the reservation of all accommodation reserved, the Client must provide the Hotel a written notice of cancellation. Any notice of cancellation received out of the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm shall be deemed made on the next day.
• Re-booking is fully non-refundable
• If you cancel your reservation after modification, you are responsible for full payment of the original reservation.
Alpine Hotel is situated in Nathia Gali, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan